THE BEST 'BEFORE' CHRISTMAS PRESENT!
Give a gift that will last a lifetime. We are offering a last minute special package! November 10th - December 15th, 2014. Package includes: 5 nights lodging, 3 activities*, 5 dinners, 5 breakfasts, 2 lunches, wine/beer*, and ground transportation. All for only $780/person based on double occupancy. Children are an extra $400/child. Contact us at email@example.com for more information and the fine print!.
Welcome! Stacy and Jesse Westfall!Join them for their Fantasy Ride and Workshop!
Limited to 8 riders and 10 auditors
A visit to Volcan Arenal is the quintessential Costa Rica volcano experience. The black conical shape rises imposingly from pristine primary rainforest. Imagine yourself rocking gently in a hammock on the porch of your private cabin enjoying the best view of the smoking Arenal Volcano, sipping a tropical drink while listening to Howler monkeys complain about the afternoon rain. Our vision at Leaves and Lizards is to create a perfect blend of Adventure, Discovery and Tranquility for each guest - follow our Costa Rican adventures on our Facebook Page HERE
Let us help you create your Costa Rica Vacation with the perfect blend of Adventure-ZIPLINES- RAFTING- CANYONING!, Discovery-JUNGLE RIVER TRIPS-HANGING BRIDGES-HIKING-PROFESSIONAL GUIDES!, and Tranquility-SPA SERVICES-BEAUIFUL VIEWS-PORCHES-PEACE AND QUIET. We are considered one of the top horseback riding destinations in Costa Rica!
Read our Guestbook
to see what some of our guests have to say about their stay at the best hotel in Arenal La Fortuna Costa Rica! Find out why we are the #2 ranked hotel in Central America on Trip Advisor!
TOP TEN LEAVES AND LIZARDS EXPERIENCES
- Watching the sunrise light up Arenal while lying in your bed listening to the sounds of the waking forest.
- Trekking at the base of smoking Arenal on an old lava flow and watching the sunset from this moonscape-like terrain.
- Walking behind a waterfall and jumping into the refreshing pool below the falls.
- Connecting with your horse while riding through pastures and rainforest.
- Learning about the wildlife in the rainforest and discovering how the forest is so intertwined.
- Spotting a Chestnut Mandibled Toucan in a tree in front of your private porch.
- Collecting your own breakfast fixings: Milking a cow, making cheese,gathering eggs, caring for the piggies, and picking fruit.
- Cultural exchanges during one of our community tourism experiences.
- Sharing with other guests at dinner in our Lava Lizard Restaurant.
- Escaping to our little piece of paradise-disconnect to re-energize!